Big Bend Crimes Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start here

+17
Liz
Grace
sleddog
kitty
lagniappe
oscar
uknow
mustangsally
Al
justme2007
Pugs
jpcraw
scooby
TINFL
coffee124
crowbird
Admin
21 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Start here - Page 14 Empty Re: Start here

Post by uknow Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 am

Hey Crow, I know what you mean...i have been so busy that I barely get around, Have a great day!
Very Happy
uknow
uknow

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by scooby Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Well where ever they went lets us know. it too quiet here

scooby

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Maybe they are out wandering the wilderness looking for clues. lol
crowbird
crowbird

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:56 pm

well the weather is nice for a wilderness jaunt...i just hope it is nice this saturday, gonna go catch me some grouper....
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by scooby Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 pm

sound like fun. i will be resting in bed follow explorator surgrey for cancer.

scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Sorry about that Scooby...hope it works out to just be something other than cancer. Good luck.
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:31 am

Just saying hello. I've been kicked off BBC so can no longer post there. Nice chatting with some of you here. Thanks to Bookworm and Jp, miss chatting with all of you. I'll probably get kicked off this chat area too so bye...been nice knowing you..
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by scooby Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 am

Thanks crow. Sorry to see ya go dont really know what going on anymore over there.

scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:01 pm

Well, actually nothing goes on there anymore, you can hear teeth growing..lol...whatever...anyhow...it's been fun.
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:24 am

I dont think you will get kicked off of here, not sure who the admin is anymore but it was that we were suppose to chat however we wanted to on this site! i take that to mean that we are able to speak our minds without being "punished" Exclamation
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:24 am

Sorry to hear about that scooby, I hope that all turns out well!!
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:31 pm

uknow wrote:I dont think you will get kicked off of here, not sure who the admin is anymore but it was that we were suppose to chat however we wanted to on this site! i take that to mean that we are able to speak our minds without being "punished" Exclamation

Yes, that was what was said and also on the other chat area of BBC, but we all know how that worked out. lol. So how are you doing? Shocked
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Well, you all need to run while you can, or post a bunch of crap, cause Grumpy just told another big ass lie, he says all of us that were kicked off BBC chat for being nasty haven't posted in the past 30 days or been there so that's the reason we can no longer post at all, what a crock of lying shit that is..if he ever told the truth his ass would fall off...you are a lying asshole grumpy...you will lie and swear to it and your helpful Henrietta is right behind you , sniffing..you two are a good pair...good luck...you need it...asses!!!
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 am

Im doing fine...workin hard and playin harder...lol Laughing
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 14 Empty Grumpy's lies

Post by lagniappe Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:25 am

If you look at the members list on BBC, you'll see a whole host of members that haven't made a single post in all the time they've been there, yet, they are still members. Don't believe anything Grumpy says about Freedom of Speech and Censorship. If it doesn't suit his purpose, then you're gone. What a crock!

lagniappe

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:33 pm

lagniappe wrote:If you look at the members list on BBC, you'll see a whole host of members that haven't made a single post in all the time they've been there, yet, they are still members. Don't believe anything Grumpy says about Freedom of Speech and Censorship. If it doesn't suit his purpose, then you're gone. What a crock!

Yeah, that kind of goes along with the BBC chat area where you "can say what you want and do what you want", that changed real fast. His Freedom of Speech only applies to his lying ass. So much for having to contact him before you can be deleted from the site...another lie. He changes the rules to suit himself or some of his 'favored' members. Suspect
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Lets set the record straight. I was not the one that deleted the users. Grace just got tired of a certain group of people like Crowbird who kept stabbing me in the back and not to my face. Why do you not tell them the truth Crowbird that you and your so called friends started another private chat area by invite only and in the last few days all your group have done is belittle me, call me names and stabbed me in the back without giving me the same rights that I gave you in allowing you and your high and mighty group to defend yourselves. Why do you not tell everyone that when Grace stood up for me you banned her from your group. Real friends stand up and defend each other. I am glad that she banned or rather deleted people who had no respect for others and who showed their true colors. The truth is that you and your group failed to read the rules that were posted and refused to follow them after you read them. BBC was not started for you or your group of so called friends. I am sure that you can find some one else to stab in the back.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://bigbendcrimes.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:Lets set the record straight. I was not the one that deleted the users. Grace just got tired of a certain group of people like Crowbird who kept stabbing me in the back and not to my face. Why do you not tell them the truth Crowbird that you and your so called friends started another private chat area by invite only and in the last few days all your group have done is belittle me, call me names and stabbed me in the back without giving me the same rights that I gave you in allowing you and your high and mighty group to defend yourselves. Why do you not tell everyone that when Grace stood up for me you banned her from your group. Real friends stand up and defend each other. I am glad that she banned or rather deleted people who had no respect for others and who showed their true colors. The truth is that you and your group failed to read the rules that were posted and refused to follow them after you read them. BBC was not started for you or your group of so called friends. I am sure that you can find some one else to stab in the back.

Because she is a lying bitch, we did not even mention your name, why don't you ask that idiot the real reason she was kicked out...tell her to read what she wrote about a certain person..she was kicked out because she is the backstabber...she talked about you like a ditch living dog. She doesn't have an honest bone in her body. My god, how can you even deal with her. She should remember that I have her words in black and white. We don't care that we were deleted...but for her to lie the way she did, you have a problem if she is who you depend on. If you read what I've posted, that wasn't to your back, that's in your face...think about it...
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 am

Why do you keep trying to stir up trouble. It was your decision to leave BBC and go to yahoo. It was your decision (instead of your lets say group) to not follow the rules that were on the forum from day one. It was the groups decision to not even meet me half way as you wanted everything your way.

All of you came to the forum under disguise that you wanted to speak for those that could not when in reality all you wanted to do is cut the fool and do all your off-topic discussions. Not a one of you have the right to cuss at me as I have tried to be nice to each of you when there has been a problem.

Whatever, Grace wants to do she can as I have turned the whole shootin match over to her. It was never my intention to stay there as long as I did.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://bigbendcrimes.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:55 am

Admin wrote:Why do you keep trying to stir up trouble. It was your decision to leave BBC and go to yahoo. It was your decision (instead of your lets say group) to not follow the rules that were on the forum from day one. It was the groups decision to not even meet me half way as you wanted everything your way.

All of you came to the forum under disguise that you wanted to speak for those that could not when in reality all you wanted to do is cut the fool and do all your off-topic discussions. Not a one of you have the right to cuss at me as I have tried to be nice to each of you when there has been a problem.

Whatever, Grace wants to do she can as I have turned the whole shootin match over to her. It was never my intention to stay there as long as I did.

Happy Easter...don't lie on Easter, we got kicked out..and there were no rules on the chat area......so we were told ...we had lots of places to chat other than BBC, but we were told to chat there, no problem...it's just so nice not to have to deal with the bullshit...thank goodness...
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by scooby Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:38 pm

So far the news was good no cancer but i will still end up losing some of my girly plumbling. But i take that over the cancer any day.

scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 pm

scooby wrote:So far the news was good no cancer but i will still end up losing some of my girly plumbling. But i take that over the cancer any day.

Thank god for that bit of news, I think I agree with you...better to lose a few parts than your life. You can deal with that..I'm happy for you... Very Happy
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Start here - Page 14 Icon_post_target by jackarons Today at 3:17 pmGrace removed Sleddog from BBC for good cause and he decide to remove the links to all his pictures and maps. Although many of you thought that the locations were based on fact..they were not. He took the location of every unsolved case and placed them on the map. Some if not many were out of Hiltons area and many of the bodies that were found were not in National Forests which is where Hilton thrives. To attribute 200 Killings to Hilton is going overboard. Again that is my personal opinion.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference
and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas thru
any media and regardless of frontiers."

Article 19 of "Universal Declaration of Human Rights"

Start here - Page 14 6-0
jackarons
Admin

• Who really did the banning from BBC, can't you two decide? First you did it, now Grace did it, my my, get your story straight and try it one more time. Let us know which one is really true. Did she ever tell you the truth about why she was banned from the rebel group? I'm sure she didn't, of course she may have been too busy pole dancing to do that. affraid

crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Get sick for a week and i miss all the fireworks....Scooby i am so glad that you got a no cancer report, I hope that all works well for you!!

Hey Crow...you go girl!!
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:21 pm

uknow wrote:Get sick for a week and i miss all the fireworks....Scooby i am so glad that you got a no cancer report, I hope that all works well for you!!

Hey Crow...you go girl!!

I tell you, you just can't get sick around here..lol..sorry you were sick..hope you are feeling better. I'm always on the 'go', I just cannot stand two faced, lying people. Pretending to be a friend and then stab you every chance they get..
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum