Big Bend Crimes Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start here

+17
Liz
Grace
sleddog
kitty
lagniappe
oscar
uknow
mustangsally
Al
justme2007
Pugs
jpcraw
scooby
TINFL
coffee124
crowbird
Admin
21 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Start here - Page 6 Empty Re: Start here

Post by uknow Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello ALL!!!! Wink
uknow
uknow

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Your right Crow, it was never presented that way and from what I understand from Grumpy that was the way it was suppose to be. That is what made him so upset. But it's all good now! Hello uknow!
jpcraw
jpcraw

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:35 pm

jpcraw wrote:Your right Crow, it was never presented that way and from what I understand from Grumpy that was the way it was suppose to be. That is what made him so upset. But it's all good now! Hello uknow!

Right. Well, what's done is done and that's it but I'm just sorry that everyone got upset and split the group. We had fun and there wasn't any reason for the misunderstanding other than we didn't exactly get our p's and q's in order. What I understood from the message was basically shut up or get out. ?? Shocked
crowbird
crowbird

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:56 pm

I think that's what most people understood. I know I did.
jpcraw
jpcraw

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:03 pm

I hear the train a cominī
itīs rolling round the bend
and I ainīt seen the sunshine since I donīt know when,
Iīm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps dragginī on
but that train keeps a rollinī on down to San Anton..
When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
always be a good boy, donīt ever play with guns.
But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry..

I bet thereīs rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
theyīre probably drinkinī coffee and smoking big cigars.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I canīt be free
but those people keep a movinī
and thatīs what tortures me...

Well if theyīd free me from this prison,
if that railroad train was mine
I bet Iīd move just a little further down the line
far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
and Iīd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away.....
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 6 Empty Good song

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:16 pm

uknow wrote:I hear the train a cominī
itīs rolling round the bend
and I ainīt seen the sunshine since I donīt know when,
Iīm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps dragginī on
but that train keeps a rollinī on down to San Anton..
When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
always be a good boy, donīt ever play with guns.
But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry..

I bet thereīs rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
theyīre probably drinkinī coffee and smoking big cigars.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I canīt be free
but those people keep a movinī
and thatīs what tortures me...

Well if theyīd free me from this prison,
if that railroad train was mine
I bet Iīd move just a little further down the line
far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
and Iīd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away.....

I hadn't thought of this song in a long time. lol. Hey, somebody help me with this time thing, mine is all messed up and I have not a clue how to fix it, didn't notice it till today but it's a mess. pale
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:18 pm

On WCTV site Today

Franklin County Death Ruled Suicide Save Email Print

Posted: 1:06 PM Feb 7, 2008
Last Updated: 1:06 PM Feb 7, 2008
Reporter: Julie Montanaro
Email Address: julie.montanaro@wctv.tv

0 comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A | A | A The death of a man whose body was found in a camper on the side of Highway 98 in Franklin County just before the holidays has just been ruled a suicide.
48-year-old James Wagner Beale was found dead back on December 21st.
On Thursday, Franklin County Sheriff's investigators said he committed suicide by stabbing himself in the chest.
Major Chester Creamer says investigators suspected suicide all along, but because Beale's body was found so soon after Cheryl Dunlap's, they wanted to make sure they weren't missing anything.
Creamer says Beale had a history of mental illness and past suicide attempts and it appears he killed himself after his camper broke down in St. Teresa.
oscar
oscar

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Stabbed himself in the chest? Now that weird!
jpcraw
jpcraw

Back to top Go down

Post by lagniappe Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Thanks for posting Oscar!

lagniappe

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 pm

go to the profile tab and then the preferences, go to bottom, choose the one that is 15:33
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 pm

uknow wrote:go to the profile tab and then the preferences, go to bottom, choose the one that is 15:33

Ok, I thought I did that but maybe I didn't save it or something. It's usually not hard to do. lol Rolling Eyes
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:42 pm

marvin's my man.... Very Happy
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 pm

uknow wrote:marvin's my man.... Very Happy

yeah, what a handsome dude. lol
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Part 1
We went from being told not to post things from Cheryl's BBC page on TDO, to having to be on topic, to having post deleted, to being threatened if not in agreement, to being told to go to chat room or the forum would be closed, and then being told to chat elsewhere.

Recent post give the reason for the forum as: to give a voice to those who could no longer speak and was not EVER intended to be a no holds barred chat.

This reason has changed more than once, see below.

From Cheryl's page:
[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg1363#msg1363 date=1199492615]
The purpose of the forum was for all of us to brainstorm. I too feel that too much PMing is going on and if you have something to say then it should be heard by all and not just one or two.
I tried thinking outside the box...the only problem I had was my box was small Surprised :Smile ;D
[/quote]

Maybe feelings were hurt if not in on pm.

Here is an additional definition for the forum or why it was created:

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3385#msg3385 date=1200100361]
Off the record this forum was started for two reasons the first was so that we could continue our discussion of what happened to Dunlap and the second was to get away from the bashing that was going on over at tdo.
Why so many of you chose to go back there I never understood. Its like a parent telling their kid...do not touch that stove or you will get burnt..and...guess what they do it anyways!!!
[/quote]

Oh yes, there was the either stay here or there too, and if not, your account will be deleted, and the forum may be shut down (not the last threat of shutting down the forum).

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg4022#msg4022 date=1200234988]
I have received all the mail and PM's. I have read them and taken some action on them. But, I am not going to allow this forum to become what TDO is. I am going to issue this statement and if anyone wants to be removed after reading it they will be.
This constant battle going on between TDO and here must stop! Each of us has been at fault. I too have gone over there and responded to their bashing of me, so I am just as much at fault as any of you. If you want to post at TDO then stay a member over there and your account here will be removed. Its either or not both. I have asked that I be removed from TDO. If it becomes necessary I will shut this forum down and save a lot of money per month.
Jack "Grumpy Old Fart" Arons
H# 421-5791
C# 933-6787
PS: I have already had my second pot of coffee.
[/quote]

Then there were the threats to the admin.s, which continued until you finally stripped them of this privilege you call it.

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg1966#msg1966 date=1199661008]
I guess I will have to have a class on what an admin needs to know how to do or demote all admins to Super Mod with less privs
[/quote]

Then there is free speech.

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg2968#msg2968 date=1200005030]
Apologies are not needed here. Everyone that comes here is welcome (except those that can not understand what FREE SPEACH is) and beyond that we hope others who have come here and gone back to TDO learn that to be right or wrong is not what we are about. But, rather to share our thoughts, fears and personal insight into what has taken place. Each of us (including me) get up some times on the wrong side of the bed or just have not had our two pots of coffee yet.

If some of you can remember back when...I passed on the information concerning the condition of the body that was given to me by my source and many said it was not true and could not have been that morbid and not be on the news. Well, I guess those people are eating crow and in order to boost their ego are lashing out at everyone who may just be telling something they have no knowledge of. I could tell more..but out of respect for my sources I will not at this time.
[/quote]

From above, another reason or definition for the forum:
But, rather to share our thoughts, fears and personal insight into what has taken place.

Others were not to go back to TDO, but it did not apply to all:

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3464#msg3464 date=1200108679]
yea I did and Kitty you said you were not going back so I figured I would go over and see who was going to jump on me.
hey if you can do it and say you dont then i can do it and say i did not.
[/quote]

And bashing others, see above for one of the reasons the site was started: (the second was to get away from the bashing that was going on over at tdo)

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3466#msg3466 date=1200108891]
Gee! I must have said something over there that shut every one up. It got real quiet after I popped their bubble concerning how Beale died....
Looks like Sarah and Footballturd ended up with their foot stuck deep in their mouth.
[/quote]

Followed by this:

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3482#msg3482 date=1200110306]
Maymay and kitty you need to take this conversation to the general chat area as this area is for discussion of the Dunlap case.
[/quote]

It was ok for some, but not others to say what they wanted.

Then the threats over at TDO, not once but at least twice, posting your number...

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3734#msg3734 date=1200183650]
I think we are turning up the heat on LE and they are now lashing out. He is not a member here and I have given him the same choice as I did footballnurd. I also have informed TDO that to continue to allow the abuse that posters are subjected to on their forum then they should contact their attorneys as it is documented and they can and will be sued if they fail to take action to stop the abuse.
I am in the Public Record so any one that wants to check me out can.
Believe what you want...I fear nothing!
[/quote]

And still, back on TDO again, but no one else should post here and there too.

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3746#msg3746 date=1200185519]
Here was my answer to them:
I dont hate LCSO if I did then I would have to hate my brother in law. I have even worked with them and The Tallahassee Police Department on several Occasions.
I JUST HATE LARRY CAMPBELL! Which is my right. As far as running for Sheriff there is nothing that would stop me from doing so other than my age.
If you are referring to this case perhaps you should have read further as it was dismissed and Mr. Boone did personally apologies for all the trouble that it caused...but, you have to have a front or the Bad guys like you would not believe it.
37 1996 CA 003466 BOONE, SHERIFF EDDIE vs ARONS, JACK R
Name Type Disposition
BOONE, SHERIFF EDDIE PLAINTIFF DISMISSED BEFORE HEARING
LEON CO SHERIFFS DEPT PLAINTIFF DISMISSED BEFORE HEARING
ARONS, JACK R DEFENDANT DISMISSED BEFORE HEARING
You better than any one should know to check ALL the facts before you put foot in mouth.
Buffboy:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
A court order can get all the info you want so do not believe that your safe here.
TDO has informed me that they are going to look into the continued bashing that has been going on in this forum and some people will not be here anymore. So I suggest that every one including me...take a deep breath and decide do you want to take a chance on not being able to post here or anywhere.

Again, the TDO forum:

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=5.msg3757#msg3757 date=1200186543]
PK:
The post I just made was the one that I posted on TDO and has no bearing in any shape or form to this forum or its users.
I called the TDO and informed them of a situation that was getting out of hand on their forum and that certain people (did not mention any names) were intimidated and upset over every post that was made certain bullies would bash them. I also, reminded them of case that is now going on where a young lady killed herself because of like same actions. I also, kindly informed them that they may want to contact their attorney concerning should some one take action against them for allowing continued violations of FREE SPEECH.
[/quote]

Now the above is just up through page 205 of only one file here, Cheryl's start here page, of the current 465 pages there. These pages do not include all the messages that have been deleted in house cleaning.

There were the threats to shut the site down unless those wanting to chat moved to the chat room, but those threats were removed from Cheryl's page.

coffee124

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Part 2

Now we are to move to chat some where else from the chat room which is not open to anyone except registered members that have to sign in to open the room. I tried the other site you gave:
https://bigbendcrimes.aforumfree.com/chat-f1/start-here-t1.htm
I even encouraged others to move over to it. Then last night I saw that you came in and asked if anyone there wanted their account removed from the BBC site too. That was not called for. The few of us that went there to try the new place did not need that thrown in our face. To hell with your threats Grump. I for one will not be threatened by you.

Today I went to that sight and see that you made a post saying that I was and admin and you have deleted your account. I don't see that you deleted your account and I appreciate the offer to be an admin, but do not wish to take you up on that offer. Things that you have wrote bother me and many others that have participated here. You think this is your site, but this site would be nothing without those that have participated here with you. You say there is free speech, but when someone does not agree, they are threatened or their account is removed and they are made to look bad in your post.

See below from the BBC chat room:

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=237.msg13535#msg13535 date=1202350535]
Jpcraw you feel back stabbed...well let me tell you something. If any one is feeling a knife in their back it is me. This forum was not started to fulfill the personal agenda of some spoiled, immature people who have no regards for others. The Admins that I chose and trusted and with whom I felt would lead this forum by example proved that what people say is different than what they do. The purpose of this forum was to give a voice to those who could no longer speak and was not EVER intended to be a no holds barred chat. When we first became a forum and I was asked to make a chat area FOR EVERYONE I did just that. It did not work. And just like a bunch of spoiled kids you bitched and cried that we needed a chat area for discussing all the crimes...hummm! The only crimes that was discussed is who is going to do what to whom and yet as others complained I continued to overlook some of the stuff that was being posted and you all still complained...just like they are complaining now about the chat area that again was setup to give everyone a chance to chat and not just a select few.
This forum will survive with or without you and the others and I will not be blackmailed into believing that it can not. Yea we do have a lot of active members who do all the posting...the only problem is they are doing it for their own personal satisfaction and it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forum.
If you and the others decide to leave that is your choice and I wish you all the best of luck.
[/quote]

The newest definition for the room: The purpose of this forum was to give a voice to those who could no longer speak and was not EVER intended to be a no holds barred chat. But this is not what we started out here with all good intentions saying which was to brainstorm, see above (your own words). Rules are changing and being made up as we go.

Here is another one from last night (again a threat to close the chat room):

[quote author=Grumpy Old Fart link=topic=237.msg13558#msg13558 date=1202369874]
Thank God I found out now just what kind of people that I thought was my friends. These so called friends were not here to speak for those that could not speak they were here for their own gratification and nothing more. This forum will stay up and running. I was not against them having fun and chatting and even gave them another place that they could chat in and still they did not like it. The one person I thought was a true friend also turned on me and stabbed me in the back.
I just am too trusting of people and believed them when they believed in this site. I now find that it was all a lie. No matter what I tried to do it was always wrong because they did not get their way. tomorrow this chat area will be gone and I will not bring it back. Most forums do not have any chat area.
[/quote]

I see where you just stripped pk and maymay of their member status. Seems you should have let them stay on as others have. They can decide if they want to come back or not. Also, members should be able to delete their account if they want to. Not have to wait for you to delete it and then make comments about them.

See below, bottom concerning pk, and this was posted at the new chat room site:

Admin wrote:Gullible Old Fool..that is correct. I trusted too many people to do what was right and tone down your conversations in the Chat area. But, not a one of you had any consideration for the other members. If I remember correctly one of you even told me to tell the other members to go F themselves. What i told Grace was not what she posted to all of you. I asked her to post the message that I had called to discuss with her to try and find away that everyone could be happy with and if you all did not want to tone down your conversations then we would have to find another way for you all to continue your chatting even if it meant finding some type of chat program. But, not a one of you wanted to meet me half way...instead you wanted it your way. Yes, one of the emails was from a reporter who felt that people would not want to come to the forum because of some of the off-color comments. You can call me a dictator, egotist whatever...the fact is the forum is made up of many people and not the select few who felt that they were the only ones. If you can not follow the rules or learn to get along with your fellow forum members then I have to wonder how you have survived as long as you have in the real world.

If you think that I really enjoy spending all my spare time trying to make the forum run smoothly...then you need to wake -up from your dream. Why did I have admins if all they were going to do is chat and not try to learn the forum so that I to could spend time with my family. Yes this Chat area is not as user friendly as I would have liked it to be...but, until some one can find something better or those that want to use the other chat area and tone down the off-color jokes and play on words...then this is the best at the moment.
By the way if I am sooooo bad as you would like people to believe then I would not have wasted my time to even give you this area.

PK: If you had taken as much time to learn the forum as you did chatting. You would have found out that the reason it had to be approved for deletion was a security measure in case some one accidentally hit the wrong button. Your remarks were unfounded and insulting.

Now Grumpy, you can be in charge here and all that, yes you have the power as administrator to delete my account if you want to, but I do not care to be threatened or called any of the various names you have chosen for the members here in your recent post. For the record, I am not asking for my account to be deleted. This site appears to of indeed been started to do some good. Members deserve respect for being a part of this site just as the administrator does. Grumpy, seems to me you should restore the member status of those you have taken it from. Then give them the ability to remove their membership. This is my opinion. I am going to post this in the chat room where you have to sign in to read it. I hope all can be worked out with the members here and I wish everyone here the best always. God Bless You All!!

Take care everyone,
Coffee124

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by uknow Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 pm

wow
uknow
uknow

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 6 Empty Avatars

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

crowbird wrote:
uknow wrote:marvin's my man.... Very Happy

yeah, what a handsome dude. lol

I couldn't find Clint Eastwood, my hero so I chose a lady avatar. lol Rolling Eyes
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

That's a lot of reading and mostly says that we have freedom of speech. lol
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Coffee, how did you copy all that to this section? Did you copy and paste it? study
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok, it says I'm constipated on my legend, but I'm not, so can I complain to management? Wonder what the next step is? Crapped on? lol monkey
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Well, I gotta go, it's time for bitter half to come home. So I will catch up later on this afternoon or evening. affraid
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm

crowbird wrote:Coffee, how did you copy all that to this section? Did you copy and paste it? study

Hey crow, yes, from other chatroom.

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by lagniappe Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Coffee....did you get my pm?

lagniappe

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Wow Coffee, that took some work! I wish everything would go back to normal!
jpcraw
jpcraw

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:43 pm

It would be nice for it to go back JP, afraid it can not, but there is some chance I guess. If not here then elsewhere.

Hello to you and you also yap. I answered the pm.

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum