Big Bend Crimes Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start here

+17
Liz
Grace
sleddog
kitty
lagniappe
oscar
uknow
mustangsally
Al
justme2007
Pugs
jpcraw
scooby
TINFL
coffee124
crowbird
Admin
21 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Start here - Page 5 Empty Re: Start here

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Sweetiep wrote:Coffee, I'm sorry I didn't get back with you earlier. I had a couple phone calls I had to take. I'll try going in one more time to see if I'm not a Guest any longer and if that doesn't work, I may need to get your help. What do you think I did from the beginning to be labled as a Guest, so I don't do that again? I did visit here last night and was a Guest then. Do you think it remembered me from last night? Like I said, I'm feeling very dumb-duh-duh-dumb! LOL

Ok sweet, just let me know, i was a guest to until i figured out that i needed to register then click the message in the e-mail, then come back and sign in, after that it has been easy. Just hard to get started. You are like all of us, it is just hard to get started in a new place.

coffee124

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Sweet, just checked the member list at the top and it shows you as a member, just have not logged in yet. Will look for you tomorrow. Take care!!

coffee124

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:00 pm

sleddogs wrote:GOF just posted on chat and I responded

Well I figured out the real meaning of GOF

Gullible Old Fool

For a man that ends his posts with

"My right to post information is protected under the constitutional rights for freedom."

I just have to shake my head in amazement.

I am out of here.

I read that Sled, good for you. lol
crowbird
crowbird

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Good night, I guess, I'll for you all in the morning. Very Happy
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Okay, I'll try this again tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm getting through or not. Goodnight, anybody who's still on here.

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Sweetiep wrote:Okay, I'll try this again tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm getting through or not. Goodnight, anybody who's still on here.

Good night, Sweetie
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 5 Empty confused

Post by teacher Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm

I don't have any idea how to work this new area. I like to see who is on line and I've gotten used to memorizing people by their photos and now there are none. I would think that you would all be offended because it says by your names that you're constipated! Embarassed I tried to send this as 1teacher, but it said my username is taken. I registered with that name, clicked on the website link and now it isn't working!

teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm

HELL..O I finally got on...
mustangsally
mustangsally

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm

teacher wrote:I don't have any idea how to work this new area. I like to see who is on line and I've gotten used to memorizing people by their photos and now there are none. I would think that you would all be offended because it says by your names that you're constipated! Embarassed I tried to send this as 1teacher, but it said my username is taken. I registered with that name, clicked on the website link and now it isn't working!

I know, 'I went from one title to Constipated, I wonder who chose these? Grumpy? LOL
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm

mustangsally wrote:HELL..O I finally got on...

Hi Sally. Smile
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Thanks for the emails...I tanked to "pk" She was Blown Away(oops!!) about all the DRAMA that went down (oops again!!!) yesterday.

HI Crow.. Have U heard from Grace or Conk??
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 pm

I got emails from maymay & flyfisher..guess they R OK affraid
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:21 am

Mustangsally is off to bed...Nite All!!
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz2 Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:13 am

Well I just found my way over here, but I believe all posters have left.

I am not sure if this will work out or not. PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST RELOCATION. Just a request Grumpy, I do understand that you own this forum, it just seems that there is always someone complaining, & your site jumps through hoops to accomidate the complainers.

Also, where is the SPELL CHECK?

Liz2

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz 2 Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 am

also,

after I re registered for this Chat site with my username, which it originally accepted, now when I have to type it in at the top where we post the reply, it would not accept my username. I have now become Liz2, & this TOO IS BECOME troublesome. Good night.

Liz 2

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:12 am

Liz2 wrote:Well I just found my way over here, but I believe all posters have left.

I am not sure if this will work out or not. PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST RELOCATION. Just a request Grumpy, I do understand that you own this forum, it just seems that there is always someone complaining, & your site jumps through hoops to accomidate the complainers.

Also, where is the SPELL CHECK?

Hi Liz, I think everybody called it an early evening but more of them are finding their way here, it's just kind of slow and confusing at first. If you need any help, holler, somebody checks this part of the site often, there is another part where everyone is chatting at the same time. Click on HOME, then Chatbox and Log in and you're there, I hope I got that right.
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Pugs Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:17 am

Hey Crow, can I email ya? We're Spoiled Brats, you're constipated and I'm nosey, whoohoo affraid
Pugs
Pugs

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:22 am

Pugs wrote:Hey Crow, can I email ya? We're Spoiled Brats, you're constipated and I'm nosey, whoohoo affraid

Sure you can email me, you got my addy? It's kysunshine1us@yahoo.com
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:01 am

Coffee124,JPcraw and sleddog are admins. I have deleted my account on here. You can do with it what you want. Close it down keep it running do whatever.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://bigbendcrimes.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:30 am

Gullible Old Fool..that is correct. I trusted too many people to do what was right and tone down your conversations in the Chat area. But, not a one of you had any consideration for the other members. If I remember correctly one of you even told me to tell the other members to go F themselves. What i told Grace was not what she posted to all of you. I asked her to post the message that I had called to discuss with her to try and find away that everyone could be happy with and if you all did not want to tone down your conversations then we would have to find another way for you all to continue your chatting even if it meant finding some type of chat program. But, not a one of you wanted to meet me half way...instead you wanted it your way. Yes, one of the emails was from a reporter who felt that people would not want to come to the forum because of some of the off-color comments. You can call me a dictator, egotist whatever...the fact is the forum is made up of many people and not the select few who felt that they were the only ones. If you can not follow the rules or learn to get along with your fellow forum members then I have to wonder how you have survived as long as you have in the real world.

If you think that I really enjoy spending all my spare time trying to make the forum run smoothly...then you need to wake -up from your dream. Why did I have admins if all they were going to do is chat and not try to learn the forum so that I to could spend time with my family. Yes this Chat area is not as user friendly as I would have liked it to be...but, until some one can find something better or those that want to use the other chat area and tone down the off-color jokes and play on words...then this is the best at the moment.
By the way if I am sooooo bad as you would like people to believe then I would not have wasted my time to even give you this area.

PK: If you had taken as much time to learn the forum as you did chatting. You would have found out that the reason it had to be approved for deletion was a security measure in case some one accidentally hit the wrong button. Your remarks were unfounded and insulting.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://bigbendcrimes.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:54 am

I think I'll go for now, be back in a little while.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey guys, first I want you to know that I am sorry for my attitude about the other chat area. After reading Grumpy's post I realize the message was misconveyed. If I had known that all he was asking was to tone down the off color chatter that would have been different. I now understand his reasoning. I also emailed him and told him basically the same thing. I think we can all come to an agreement and chat on here!
jpcraw
jpcraw

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:26 pm

MUSTANGSALLY...says hello
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by jpcraw Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Hey MS - what's up?
jpcraw
jpcraw

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:13 pm

I think it all got out of hand. I think we jumped too fast. This isn't so bad. NObody said tone it down if I recall. We could have done that. lol I think. Shocked
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum