Big Bend Crimes Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start here

+17
Liz
Grace
sleddog
kitty
lagniappe
oscar
uknow
mustangsally
Al
justme2007
Pugs
jpcraw
scooby
TINFL
coffee124
crowbird
Admin
21 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Start here - Page 9 Empty Re: Start here

Post by jpcraw Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 pm

If you guys would like to change anything on here let me know. I see you noticed I changed some of the titles!

jpcraw
jpcraw

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Pugs wrote:Morning Crow

Morning Pugs, how are you today? Feeling better? Very Happy
crowbird
crowbird

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:18 pm

jpcraw wrote:
If you guys would like to change anything on here let me know. I see you noticed I changed some of the titles!

Hi JP, I can't think of anything to change. I did notice you changed the titles. lol
BBC is like a tomb, it's just dead there, I keep going to see if anything new is posted and there's nothing. How sad. Crying or Very sad

crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Where is everyone????
kitty
kitty

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:32 pm

kitty wrote:Where is everyone????

Hi Kitty, I was just looking for your addy to email you. Are you working tonight? Email me. Very Happy
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by GOF Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:10 pm

I am well aware of your new place for chatting and since no one is using this area that was set-up for your off color chatting and is just sitting here doing nothing then I can find no reason to keep it. If you can find a reason let me know.

GOF

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 pm

I keep checking here and there's never or hardly ever anyone here to chat with. Somebody talk.
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Crow. Very Happy I miss all of you! Where is everyone? I keep checking on here and there's hardly any chatting going on. After reading Grumpy's post, now I'm wondering if there's another place that everybody's gone to. Would somebody please email me at and tell me what's going on. Thanks!! Very Happy

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Okay, I see my email address didn't show up. It sure was nice while it lasted. Hope all you guys take care. Bye

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by 1teacher Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 pm

I'm checking in now...have been busy working my 3rd job over the weekend and haven't had time to check in anywhere. Is anyone coming here to chat?
1teacher
1teacher

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justme2007 Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:26 pm

GOF wrote:I am well aware of your new place for chatting and since no one is using this area that was set-up for your off color chatting and is just sitting here doing nothing then I can find no reason to keep it. If you can find a reason let me know.

OK. So forgive me for being stupid, but what was the point of that comment? Did someone invite you, and you don't want to be here? Or did you not like the other chat site? I can find a great reason for it to be here. It's for chatting in general. ARe you going to chat or...what? Off color? Who are you? Let's chat. It's here for you too, as you HAD to sign up to be here. So I assume you want to chat. Let's chat. I'll be keep tabs all night. HOpe to see you soon

justme2007

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi Teach! Very Happy I know you have to be really tired! Hope all is going well with you. I sure do wish they paid teachers better and then you wouldn't be needing to work so many jobs. I just retired this past year after teaching for 30 years. We certainly don't do it for the money, do we? You gotta love it, or else we'd be doing something different. My hat's certainly off to you! Like a Star @ heaven

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by 1teacher Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:32 pm

No, they don't pay teachers well. Before becoming teachers, my husband was self employed and I now help work that business, as well as manage my parents' two rental properties. With 2 kids each involved in extracurricular activities, it keeps us quite busy. I think I'm going to call it a night. I didn't get to rest much over the weekend!
1teacher
1teacher

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justme2007 Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:33 pm

jpcraw wrote:

I think it is perfect. Now the chat needs to get under way sunny

justme2007

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Hello..Sr. Mustangsally here...is anyone on???
mustangsally
mustangsally

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:42 pm

hey teach..zi'm so glad I DO NOT have to face children tomorrow morning...Age does have it's benefits.
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Goodnight, Teach. Hi Justme. Very Happy How are you this evening?

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Sally. Very Happy I'm checking back and forth between here and BBC. It's hard to get much conversation going, though. How was your birthday? Did you do anything special?

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Jr. Mustang just had a b"day...Mine is not until the 23 of this month
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 pm

i am not sure I like posting on this....time delay
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangsally Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:52 pm

also, my logitic mouse went crazy...(maybe the cat NoMas ate i..LOL)

I'm having trouble workign the laptop with the fingertip scroll & click ...computers sometime drive me NUTS....
mustangsally
mustangsally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Oops! I'm sorry Mustang.....I'm still trying to get used to the new avatars. I sure don't want to make you have another b'day, until it's really time for one. If you're like me, you don't need any extra ones! Very Happy

I know what you mean about this new place. It's not as user friendly as the other one for me. I keep trying, but can't even get off the Guest label. Oh, well. I don't give up easy, but I'm about to.

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiep Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:05 pm

So is there another place where everyone is chatting. From what GOF said, I'm really wondering if that's where everybody is.

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by scooby Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:42 pm

justme2007 wrote:
GOF wrote:I am well aware of your new place for chatting and since no one is using this area that was set-up for your off color chatting and is just sitting here doing nothing then I can find no reason to keep it. If you can find a reason let me know.

OK. So forgive me for being stupid, but what was the point of that comment? Did someone invite you, and you don't want to be here? Or did you not like the other chat site? I can find a great reason for it to be here. It's for chatting in general. ARe you going to chat or...what? Off color? Who are you? Let's chat. It's here for you too, as you HAD to sign up to be here. So I assume you want to chat. Let's chat. I'll be keep tabs all night. HOpe to see you soon

That Grumpy old fart talking.

scooby

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by justme2007 Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:00 am

scooby wrote:
justme2007 wrote:

That Grumpy old fart talking.

Wow, I'm totally confussed. He started this chat area, so I never dreamed it was him. And he said he was leaving the chat here. Sorry Grumpy. Wasn't expecting that comment from you. No offense, just give it time. Nobody is going to go anywhere. They will be cutting a rug in a few days.

justme2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum