Big Bend Crimes Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start here

+17
Liz
Grace
sleddog
kitty
lagniappe
oscar
uknow
mustangsally
Al
justme2007
Pugs
jpcraw
scooby
TINFL
coffee124
crowbird
Admin
21 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Re: Start here

Post by Al Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:52 pm

I am both home sick...and homesick. Have the crud-virus...hard to sleep and cough at the same time. Went to bed early with cough/fever/faucet nose last night and slept most of today...then checked the BBC chat room this evening and started reading to catch up. All I can say is OH NOOOOOOOOO! Just when the original chat room was starting to feel comfy...old shoes come to mind...we get evicted? So now I am homesick...do you think it is possible to 'go home again'?
Al
Al
Al

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Anybody Here??

Post by sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Helllllllloooooooo! Is anybody here??? Question

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 pm

You may find this entry at TDO, Cheryl's forum, interesting if you have not see it yet:
page 292
Isolte39
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:58 pm Post subject: I think Hilton stalked me!

coffee124

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Hi Al

Post by Sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi Al Very Happy I'm thinking if we can find Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion, maybe Dorothy can click her ruby red shoes together 3 times while we all say, "There's no place like home!" and it might happen. So far, I'm not real happy! Hate to be a party pooper, but this just feels weird!
Also, I don't understand why I'm registered as a Guest. I went through the process and everything! I'm thinking this is just too much trouble! Sad
I feel like you do in that I was just getting comfortable with the new "Chat About Anything" place. By the way, I'm really sorry that you feel so bad. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Al wrote:I am both home sick...and homesick. Have the crud-virus...hard to sleep and cough at the same time. Went to bed early with cough/fever/faucet nose last night and slept most of today...then checked the BBC chat room this evening and started reading to catch up. All I can say is OH NOOOOOOOOO! Just when the original chat room was starting to feel comfy...old shoes come to mind...we get evicted? So now I am homesick...do you think it is possible to 'go home again'?
Al

Sorry you've been sick al. Hope you feel better soon. Something has been going around. PJ, Maymay, and a couple of others have been sick. Have to transfer your gator pick here to the new home. By the way, the gator needs a touch of color beside green. Maybe a garnet hat and gold shirt :>)

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm

sweetipie, you are signed in as guest, glad you made it here though!!

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Yea! Another Friendly Poster

Post by sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi Coffee! Very Happy I'm so happy to see that you're here, too. I was thinking I was pretty much all by myself until Al posted and now you, too. How are you doing tonight? Do you like being here?

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 pm

sweetiep wrote:Hi Coffee! Very Happy I'm so happy to see that you're here, too. I was thinking I was pretty much all by myself until Al posted and now you, too. How are you doing tonight? Do you like being here?

This is not bad sweet, and there is an attached chat room, spent a couple of hours in it earlier, scrolls and everything. You have to sign in, then hit the home button to go to chat. I am glad you made it here. I'm doing fine, how are you? How's your little one today?

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Oh, well!

Post by sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Signing in as a guest, doesn't surprise me! I'm not even really sure how I got here! Now if I go back out and come back in again, how do I do it without being a Guest???? Does that mean I have to go back to my Gmail again? Hate to keep complaining, but I sure did like the comforts of the other place a lot better! Sorry to fuss so much.

sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm

sweetiep wrote:Signing in as a guest, doesn't surprise me! I'm not even really sure how I got here! Now if I go back out and come back in again, how do I do it without being a Guest???? Does that mean I have to go back to my Gmail again? Hate to keep complaining, but I sure did like the comforts of the other place a lot better! Sorry to fuss so much.

It is sort of like starting over, like the other place we just came from. We will get used to it. Bookmark this webpage so it is easy to get back to. Then all you have to do is log in when you return. Everyone will get used to it once they move over, if they do. Hope they do, several have been here today. It is pretty easy to use and the other place did not have an actual chatroom like this one does.

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:24 pm

sweetiep wrote:Well. I finally made it! Good grief! bom How's everyone tonight? Very Happy

Hi Sweetie! Laughing
crowbird
crowbird

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Thanks

Post by Sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Thanks. I'll try to stay positive and adventurous. Smile It's just that I'm new to being on a forum....only since Cheryl's murder. I began reading at TDO and followed everybody over to BBC. I just really do believe in the good of the BBC site and enjoy chatting with folks from there. I hate to think that we had to move! I'm a rebel at heart! bounce

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:27 pm

I swear, I think I run everybody off when I sign in. LOL
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 pm

gonna try the chat room again, for others coming in, just sign in, have to register first, then check the e-mail that is sent to you, click the link to be registered, come back to webpage and sign in if not already signed in, and can post on this message board or hit "home" at the top left of the webpage under the BBC title, and you go to the chat room

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi Crow! Wow! I feel like a fish out of water! I've registered 2 times and still am a Guest! I feel DUMBER than a Stump!!! Shocked But, hey! At least, I'm learning my ABC's again each time I send my post!

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:29 pm

lol sweet and crow, try the chat room after you sign in!!

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Sweetiep wrote:Hi Crow! Wow! I feel like a fish out of water! I've registered 2 times and still am a Guest! I feel DUMBER than a Stump!!! Shocked But, hey! At least, I'm learning my ABC's again each time I send my post!

After you register, you will get an e-mail that you have to open and click on the link contained. Then you can come back and log in. You will be signed in as a member then. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will try and help sweet.

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:34 pm

coffee124 wrote:lol sweet and crow, try the chat room after you sign in!!

I signed in and checked the chatroom and there's no one there. Nobody home. I'll keep checking back though. Very Happy
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by coffee124 Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:35 pm

crowbird wrote:

I signed in and checked the chatroom and there's no one there. Nobody home. I'll keep checking back though. Very Happy

hey crow, just went there, see you shown there as away..

coffee124

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:36 pm

coffee124 wrote:
Sweetiep wrote:Hi Crow! Wow! I feel like a fish out of water! I've registered 2 times and still am a Guest! I feel DUMBER than a Stump!!! Shocked But, hey! At least, I'm learning my ABC's again each time I send my post!

After you register, you will get an e-mail that you have to open and click on the link contained. Then you can come back and log in. You will be signed in as a member then. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will try and help sweet.

I didn't ever think I was going to get signed on, I had to register, then wait for a confirmation email with a link to click on, then I could sign in with my username and a password and chat away. lol
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm

coffee124 wrote:
crowbird wrote:

hey crow, just went there, see you shown there as away..

Yep, I'm way over here in this chat area. LOL
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Start here - Page 4 Empty Wow

Post by NCMounta Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:13 pm

This is just like in home suspension... or so I'm told... sorry it had to come to this...

NCMounta

Back to top Go down

Post by crowbird Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 pm

NCMounta wrote:This is just like in home suspension... or so I'm told... sorry it had to come to this...

Hi Nc, we are on the other part of this chat thing, it's a little crazy, but if you click on HOME, then Chat, it should bring you to the area where we are now chatting, it's similar to yahoo IM only we can all be on there at one time.
crowbird
crowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiep Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 pm

Coffee, I'm sorry I didn't get back with you earlier. I had a couple phone calls I had to take. I'll try going in one more time to see if I'm not a Guest any longer and if that doesn't work, I may need to get your help. What do you think I did from the beginning to be labled as a Guest, so I don't do that again? I did visit here last night and was a Guest then. Do you think it remembered me from last night? Like I said, I'm feeling very dumb-duh-duh-dumb! LOL

Sweetiep

Back to top Go down

Post by sleddogs Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:21 pm

GOF just posted on chat and I responded

Well I figured out the real meaning of GOF

Gullible Old Fool

For a man that ends his posts with

"My right to post information is protected under the constitutional rights for freedom."

I just have to shake my head in amazement.

I am out of here.

sleddogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum